auto pilot

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The success man

Abraham said"Allah is the god who cure me when I became ill, who brings food and drinks to us, who make me life and dead"
His father said" If you take or worship a God out of our gods you will be prisoner
Abraham said" dear father why worship that heareth not and seethe not and can profit thee nothing?
O my father to me Hath come knowledge which hath not reached thee :So follow me :I'll guide thee to away that is even and straight
O my father serve not Satan :for Satan is a rebel against (God most Gracious
O my Father I fear lest a Penalty afflict thee from God most Gracious, So that thou become to Satan friend
One must note that when any problem happened to him he left his eyes to Heaven where there is God who can help him

No comments: